Further, by registering on the Website, you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to E-Pariksha employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted by E-Pariksha partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS;
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites; and/ or
- Be contacted by E-Pariksha in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
Make Your Own Decisions:
Use of Website
Prohibited Activities :
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge; or
- the tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
Ask and Answer Section :
Delivery Policy :
- Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., downloading the subscribed course content from www.e-pariksha.com website to E-Pariksha software
- The physical delivery of the paid subscription will be shipped in 2 working days of the receipt of funds through speed post or courier like BlueDart. The delivery typically takes place in 1-2 working days to metros and 3-4 working days to major towns. The user may track the shipment by logging into E-Pariksha website, in cases where the shipment agency provides such facility
- The physical medium associated with free Demo-DVD etc. is shipped by ordinary post in 2 working days of receiving request.
- Any errors in or omissions from the Website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
- The unavailability of this Website or any portion thereof.
- The use of any equipment or software in connection with the Website by the user.
Limitation of Liability :
- Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the Website, even if E-Pariksha had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or its content / materials; and
- Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
No Liability :
Third Party Advertising :
Legal Jurisdiction :
Copyright Information :
Rights and Permissions :
Notice of Copyright Infringement :
Ashirvaad, 42-260/1/2,Shramik Nagar
Moulali, Hyderabad-500040, Telangana, India
Mobile Services :
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of E-Pariksha regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- E-Pariksha reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by E-Pariksha from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. E-Pariksha reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by E-Pariksha. The functions of the Service are dependent on the operator owning the network to facilitate this service ("Operator"), for which E-Pariksha does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, E-Pariksha may include additional features and services.
- E-Pariksha reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by E-Pariksha for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by E-Pariksha at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- E-Pariksha shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify E-Pariksha and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the Website.
- Message delivery is conditional to mobile Operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from E-Pariksha, you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from E-Pariksha and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of E-Pariksha on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- E-Pariksha and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, E-Pariksha sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. E-Pariksha and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. E-Pariksha shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at E-Pariksha Mobile alerts, a user allows E-Pariksha to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by E-Pariksha relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide E-Pariksha all other and further information and co-operation as E-Pariksha may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed. Once a product/service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first you go through the demos and/or free to use contents/products/services before you subscribe to or purchase from e-pariksha.com.
All questions have definite answers, some take more and some less time, based on the Knowledge Base and understanding of learner. The questions which are answered fast are considered easy, and those which took time are tough. Attempt Examinations in multiple rounds, with increasing time for each round, in the first round we answer most easy ones, next round average and in the last round tough ones, making the best use of time. It is called Time management which is the base for any Examination.
We, at "E-Pariksha" are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit E-Pariksha's Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
What Information Do we Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web site E-Pariksha This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with E-Pariksha It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services.For example, we request information from you when you:
- Log-on to certain areas of the Website, where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
- Register or sign-up to use a service.
- Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
- Place an order.
- Provide feedback in an online survey.
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailers at any time.
How we use information
E-Pariksha uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with E-Pariksha to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from E-Pariksha, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of E-Pariksha who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for E-Pariksha.
Sharing information with Third Parties
E-Pariksha may enhance or merge your information collected at its Web site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that E-Pariksha utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the Web site, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our Web site, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with E-Pariksha, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only E-Pariksha (or agents or contractors working on behalf of E-Pariksha and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. This Site does not, however, provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmissions of Personal Information via the Internet.
If you do not wish to use the Internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone us, Details are provided under 'How to Contact us'.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by calling E-Pariksha.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Web sites Linked to Our Web site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.e-pariksha.com on E-Pariksha’s behalf. E-Pariksha may provide information, including Personal Information, that E-Pariksha collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which E-Pariksha maintains its Web site and mailing lists. E-Pariksha will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on E-Pariksha’s behalf.
E-Pariksha does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on E-Pariksha’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against E-Pariksha 's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below the age of 15. If we learn that we have personal information on a child below the age of 15, we will delete that information from our systems. Even for personal information of children of the age of 15 years and above, the personal information is collected only for the purpose of their educational requirement and service needs as provided by this Web site.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is contrary to E-Pariksha policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through E-Pariksha provided server, or using E-Pariksha provided server as a maildrop for responses;
- To falsify user information provided to E-Pariksha or to other users of the service in connection with use of E-Pariksha service.
Consequences of Violation:
When E-Pariksha becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, E-Pariksha will initiate an investigation. During the investigation E-Pariksha may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, E-Pariksha may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, E-Pariksha will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
E-Pariksha does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with E-Pariksha under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help E-Pariksha communicate with you about offers from E-Pariksha and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- E-Pariksha displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- E-Pariksha does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- E-Pariksha advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- E-Pariksha works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- E-Pariksha reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
E-Pariksha shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Office or write at the following address:
Ashirvaad, 42-260/1/2,Shramik Nagar
Moulali, Hyderabad-500040, Telangana, India
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
E-ParikshaE-Parikshavt. Limited is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at :
Address E-Pariksha, Ashirvaad, 42-260/1/2,Shramik Nagar, Moulali, Hyderabad-500040, Telangana, India
Revisions to this policy:
E-Pariksha reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our Website.